The Foundation has an ongoing interest in making significant capital investments in major cultural, health and educational institutions throughout Greater Boston.
Recent investments have included the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center’s new Inpatient Building and the Huntington Theatre’s Campaign for the New Huntington.
In addition, its strategic initiatives are focused on creating partnerships with community-based organizations that advance social justice by addressing unmet needs of individuals and families. Areas of interest are youth arts, early childhood, disability inclusion and empowerment. A sampling of our initiative grantees appears below.
- AccesSport America – General Purposes
- Best Buddies – Boston Jobs Program
- Boston Medical Center – The Autism Program
- Boston Symphony Orchestra – Sensory Friendly Concerts
- Jewish Vocational Service – Transitions to Work
- Partners for Youth with Disabilities – General Purposes
Youth in the Arts
- Families First – Power of Parenting & Parent Leadership programs
- Jeremiah Program – General Purposes
- Julie’s Family Learning Program – Adult and Children’s Services
- Roca, Inc. – Young Mothers Program
- Smart from the Start – Address the Stress Program
- Boston Debate League – After-School Debate League
- Boston Higher Education Resource Center – Passport to College & College Success programs
- BUILD Greater Boston – General Purposes
- Chica Project – Boston Expansion
- English for New Bostonians – General Purposes
- Found in Translation – General Purposes
- Future Chefs – General Purposes
- One Family, Inc. – General Purposes
- Women’s Money Matters – Financial Futures Program